Friday, December 24, 2010

New Beginnings

Odd that my last post was about *him* and that my next post should be on the 1 year anniversary of the last day I saw and :x *him*. At any rate, he's moved on and so have I...although truthfully and with no envy, he can do better than the girl he's with now (at least from a purely physical point of view based on a headshot alone).

I am fully committed to my ministry; this month I'm attempting to get 50 hours to prove to myself that I can auxiliary pioneer this summer during my time off. It's been going well although I haven't done a count to see how far I have to go.

Although this entry is entitled "New Beginnings" it's also a re-visiting of old friends. I am sincerely going to try to reconnect and stay connected with the people I've known, tolerated/liked (lol), and occasionally even trusted in the past. First up I'm going skiing with some old friends. There might be a proposal (of course not to me) so I hope I don't get too upset due to any jealous feelings. Hopefully I won't as I'm currently entertaining prospects from about three different countries.

Speaking of jealousy, I think yesterday or perhaps Wednesday I thought of calling up my ex and telling him off. Wouldn't you know he called this morning (how odd he finds the number on the eve of this pagan holiday) and I got the chance. I didn't go full force although I did mention *him* and how we were together and that I should've dumped my ex when I first met *him* thus avoiding the unwanted pregnancy and subsequent life ruination that followed. Evidently I can still trigger his (my ex's) jealousy button as he said he was now going to get a drink, something he claims to have not done in one year and six months. LOL!!! Falling off the wagon, huh? Don't end up back in prison by falling too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment