Monday, December 27, 2010

2011 Goals

In no particular order:
  • Auxiliary pioneer at least one month
  • Pay off my one remaining credit card balance
  • Meet the man Jah has for me and at least get engaged (engaged? - yes because there's no point in setting my goals low. Also let's be specific: must love Jah more than me and encourage me to do likewise, makes more $ than me (I'm just saying this guy is older than me so there's no reason he shouldn't make at least 40K a year - that's not greedy/materialistic!)
  • Stick to my weekly home upkeep routine (it's gotta be nice to rent out once I get engaged and start moving out, lol)
  • Look like "that chick" everyday (get back to taking care of me like I want to: monthly facials, mani & pedi on the regular, and the hair we can't forget about the hair, lol)
  • Improve the quality of service I provide my customers
  • Renew my cosmetology license
  • Start working towards National Board Certification as a teacher
  • Write - I must write whether it be on either of my blogs, poetry, songs, a novel or short story...I have to write
  • Make sure I study with the asp regularly (this is a really hard one!)
  • Create a circle of true friends, people who I can count on to be there for me because they know I'm there for them and ditch the faux friends be they on FB or in real life who do nothing but the occasional "Hi, how are you?" and then ignore you and show so much interest in someone else while still in your company (or worse yet riding in your car...yes I'm talking about an actual incident)
  • Avoid letting my depression immobilize me
  • etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment