Sunday, February 21, 2010

Capricious Thoughts

I saw a link to this awesome Cleveland Show clip on Jorge Garcia's blog (Dispatches from the Island) this weekend. And wouldn't you know, I am still singing the song in my head. Check it out!







Everytime I watch it's still funny. And yes, I know I'm like a month late with this. But considering that I don't watch TV much anymore (I hear the shocked gasps) except for Lost (hence my following Jorge's blog), Dirty Jobs, and Deadliest Catch (R.I.P. Capt. Phil Harris [:.(] ) I miss a lot. But most of the time, that's a good thing; as this world gets worse and worse there are fewer and fewer things worth watching on TV. (I'll probably rant about this in a later blog.)

I must definitely enjoy my job because I woke up this morning and it was one of the first things on my mind. The very first thing...well I can't talk about that. (Too much like a guy that way, lol.)

But back to my job...I hope this feeling lasts and I never become one of those jaded teachers. You know the type, show up for the check, out the door before the kids when the bell rings, you can't tell them nothing because they've been 'teaching for _ # of years.'

Hmm...what else? Since I'm blogging again, I guess I'll export my other personal blog to this one so there will be some redesigning and a lot more content coming in the next few months. Besides Myspace is so dead!

Probably should combine my business blogs too...

Oh yeah and started working out again (finally) and evidently I either terribly out of shape or just worked out too long because I felt naseous for the rest of the evening. Oh well, the benefits outweigh the costs so I guess I'll have to stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment