Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Singing Makes me Happy

Two posts in 1 day! This is big!

Every once in a while I'm surprised by the high I get from singing. I came back to work of all places from delivering products to my customers in a delightful mood. On my way in to the monotonous graydom, it struck me that I was crazy stressed this morning. What happened?

Of course, my first thought was 'Oh Jah did this!' which is true. There's also the fact that I was singing the whole way back - not the playing around singing in the shower act I usually do nowadays. The REAL 'feel the air and the sound move from your lungs to the top of your head and get dizzy off the resonance' type singing I started re-training myself to do last year with the help of this great book I found. I'll post the name 1ce I get home. But now my mood's good and this merry-go-round seems fun again (for the moment).

Songs: ribbon in the sky, my angel, sweet thing

No comments:

Post a Comment