Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Prioritizing Priorities

Mood: possibly heading down

On an important side note, many months ago I diagnosed myself as having A.D.D. Case-in-point: I'm typing this blog while I was attending to another matter (check out the timestamp & it should be apparent where I'm @ this time of day). Anyways this is important to remember for any who may begin to follow my blog and find that I jump from topic to topic a lot.

Oh yeah back to the topic...

So obviously I haven't correctly prioritized my priorities as I type this when I should be doing something else. But more importantly I have this long-term plan to 'step over into Macedonia' but I need to prioritize the smaller steps to get me there. Maybe this blog will help; accountability seems to give me focus...sometimes anyways.

Well step 1 is underway already: switch jobs.

Or is step 1 start paying off debt since I think I started that before I started the job search? Well it'll be step two since it will be finished with the help of step 1.

Hmm now should step 3 be language lessons or getting my passport?

And then there's the never-ending list of things I have to do from day-to-day outside of my goal-related activities. Me oh my oh me priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment