Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello World

Welcome to the merry-go-round!
(I'll explain this later.)

I've had a blog before but that was centered around my business, so it's been moved; I'll post the site later if any one cares to know.

'This' world is a merry-go-round filled with ups & downs and recurring cycles. Sometimes it's fun and other times it makes you sick to your stomach. The thing is to determine how to have a good ride despite the inevitable ups & downs.

So after feeling sick on this ride for quite some time now, I finally recognized/accepted what I needed to do to enjoy the rest of the ride. I say accepted because I was given a suggestion by my friend Deniece (check out her blog!) a few years back and made excuses. No more and so I've decided to share my experiences as I try to make the rest of the ride the best of the ride until I can say "Goodbye world."

No comments:

Post a Comment