Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Quick updates

I have a million and 10 things on my plate right now and no desire for seconds. Yet I'm taking a second to update a blog, that no one reads, with some info about what's been going on since the last post.

The jumpstart of my professional educator classes went well. I had to miss one day due to the day job which I hate. Oh yeah, and I got sick; I had terrible headaches and nausea on and off for the past couple of weeks.

I'm closer to teaching but I feel farther away due to being passed over by a couple of middle schools. On top of the career change stress, had PC drama which will be posted here, probably next week unless I get the position I'm interviewing for tomorrow. Here's hoping that post won't make it on until September.

No comments:

Post a Comment